Everything you need to know about releasing and withholding public records and CORI information.
MUST ATTEND COURSE! YOUR AGENCY CAN NOW FACE HEFTY FINES AND ATTORNEY FEES FOR NON-COMPLIANCE! Make sure you attend this course!
Who Should Attend?
- All Civilian Records Personnel
- Public Safety Dispatchers
- Sworn Records Personnel
- Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone who may handle any type of records request
This course will cover the following topics:
- General Overview of the Public Records Laws
- What Information can/must be withheld
- Time Limits
- CORI Protected Information
- Penalties for violation of the law
- Special Circumstances…and many other important topics
AVAILABLE WITH E-LEARNING! Take course at your convenience!
- $175 for in-person
- $125 for on-demand
UPCOMING IN-PERSON COURSES
May 31, 2022 starting at 9:00 AM at the Palmer PD seating limited
May 25, 2022 starting at 9:00 AM at the Winchester PD seating is limited
To register for this course email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- COURSE TITLE
- COURSE DATE or On-Demand
- ATTENDEE(s) NAMES (and emails if on-demand)
- DEPARTMENT/AGENCY NAME
- Dept./Agency contact name and email
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register
HOST THIS COURSE LIVE – Call (617) 612-5210