A complete explanation of some of the complex aspects of illicit drug investigations: addressing street level transactions, unlawful possession and use, motor vehicle searches, nexus development, utilizing informants, search warrant development and execution, cell phone and GPS monitoring as well as a thorough overview of some of the more commonly encountered drug offenses.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Criminal laws related to drug possession and distribution.
- Street level transactions
- Developing reasonable suspicion and probable cause, including street level encounters and motor vehicle stops
- Warrantless searches
- Search warrant development and execution
- Cell phone, Pole Cams and GPS tracking
- Crimes often associated with illicit drug use and distribution
- And many other important topics.
The perfect course for the uniformed patrol officer to the seasoned drug investigator.
COURSE FEE: $175
To register for this course email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- COURSE TITLE
- COURSE DATE or On-Demand
- ATTENDEE(s) NAMES (and emails if on-demand)
- DEPARTMENT/AGENCY NAME
- Dept./Agency contact name and email
CONTACT US TO HOST THIS COURSE! training@hanrahanconsulting or call (617) 612-5210
Contact us to host this course (617) 612-5210